Comment on About Us
Joyce

Re:

Posted:26 Aug 2024 (19:14 UTC)
Hi Sergio,

Thank you for reaching out!

I have been trying to email you back each time and with every reply we have sent we receive an automatic message stating our emails could not be sent through. Therefore, we reached out through text and phone as well with no luck.

We certainly are happy to have this corrected for you! If you could please email us again from a new email address we would be happy to continue working with you to resolve this issue :)

Kind Regards,
Joyce
Sergio Lira
Posted:26 Aug 2024 (17:59 UTC)
Order ID 599362
I am very disappointed with the customer service of this company. The books are supposed to be printed as the old Apple Books. I made over 8 books with Apple and they were fantastic.
I made a book, and the first thing I noticed upon receipt was that contrary from the Apple Books, there was no protective sheath. I thought I had ordered a dustcover and that was not also included. Some of the prints were darker than the original photos. Also, pages were folded at the top, so the book was damaged.
I contacted the customer service and they told me that the dust cover could not be printed for the size I ordered (the mock book had them...). Joyce, the person handling the order was quite nice, and told me that they would send me a new book, and asked me to send her the pictures I was not happy with. I did. I have written now two other messages (Aug 9, Aug 22) inquiring about the book, and I have not received any reply. This is quite disappointing.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page